Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2023

January 16 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“The Highest Blessing”

Genesis 46:3-4

Jesus is speaking to us this morning; do you hear Him? Go ahead, ask for the help you need, you will not tire Him, you are not a bothersome child. Are you disturbed, disillusioned, and depressed? Are you crying? Is your heart broken and it seems that no one cares? God does! Did He not get you through the last crisis? It is no large thing for God to help you, after all, He has already bought you with His precious blood, you are His you know. “I have done the greatest thing I could for you, I saved your soul, and I will take care of these smaller matters.” (Isaiah. 41:14). God has given His Best and will do more for us, His children. 

Our need is not nearly as strong as His willingness and readiness to give; and He will always give His best to His obedient children and will guide His disobedient children to the doorstep of His warehouse of mercy and grace. Do you see the open door? Yes, you may say, but it is foggy, and I cannot see beyond the open door. But that is faith beckoning you to step through, and when you do, it will be clear, the fog will dissipate; You’ll be standing in the presence of God, the one that foresaw your condition in the beginning, He will help you. He not only will help you, He will offer you more; He will give you power and wisdom to learn how to draw from His well of plenty.

“Thy Word”

Speak, oh mighty Saviour, speak the word of truth.

O listen, heart indwelling, as in your days of youth.

Refresh me Holy Spirit, bring back that zeal I need.

O help me, God of Revival, on thy word to sumptuously feed.

                                                                          -Tom Milam


Daily Jewel: 

“I have done the greatest thing I could do for you, I saved your soul, 

and I will take care of these smaller matters."

Daily Scripture Reading Genesis 46-48       Weekly Memory Verses: Philippians 3:10:14 

With love and prayers,

May we be your faithful Philippians 2:16 Missionaries?

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Tom and Linda Milam

Missionaries to America and Around the World




No comments:

Post a Comment