Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2023

January 28, 2023 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“A Perfect Presentation”

Colossians 1:28; 2:8-10; 3:1-4; 4:12

I am far from perfect and woe unto the person that boasts of perfection in themselves. Every time I cry out of frustration and disappointment proves my imperfection, every time my heart is broken, and I impatiently want it solved, shows I’m not perfect. Though I may not utter out loud, harsh words, surely proves that I am not perfect. Yes, my friend, I am very aware in my heart that I’m nowhere near perfection, and then there’s my conscience to ever remind me of this truth. But dear friend, I have good news, take comfort in knowing that if you are born again and seeking God’s will for your life, you are “perfect in our Lord Jesus”. In God’s eyes we are “complete in Him”. You can take this to the bank, “we are accepted in the beloved”. But God is not done with us yet, all sin will be done away with, and we can look forward to being presented before the throne spotless, faultless; not wrinkled or spoiled, not soiled or full of blemishes. We, His bride will be perfect, full of happiness and contentment; Then we will be able to understand and comprehend the greatness of the statement, “Complete in Christ”.

Who can, in this life, comprehend the depth, height, and width of His Salvation plan; How that He can take the ugliest, meanest, dirtiest thing, and make it clean and precious in His sight, and make it fit to be an eternal inhabitor of the Glory World. The truth stands, we are “perfect’, only in Him! 

“The Wedding Day”

All of Heaven, stand and view,  

The Bride of Christ is coming through;

Waiting, waiting, long withstanding,

Now Heavenly hosts are our companions; 

The Omnipotent Father, will proudly say, 

All is complete, on this wedding day.

-Tom Milam


Daily Jewel

“...He can take the ugliest, meanest, dirtiest thing and make it clean and precious...”


Daily Scripture Reading Exodus 32-34        Weekly Memory Verses: Hebrews 11:23-29 

With love and prayers,
May we be your faithful Philippians 2:16 Missionaries?

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Tom and Linda Milam 

Missionaries to America and Around the World 

No comments:

Post a Comment