Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2023

December 31, 2022 ~ Devotions: "The Light of the World"

And so, I continue. . . 

That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all thy wondrous works.  Psalms 26:7 KJV

Revelation 21:22 -25 ~ 25 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. KJV   

O the day when we enter heavens gates and forever and an eternity never be subjected to the dark of sin. Never will we leave the Saviour or our Loving God! To God be the Glory for all things He has done! That day when the Lamb, the center of the light will be forever our King and reign over all. That place where Christians of all Nations and heritages, all colors and kinds, we will all live in that wonderful, glorious place, that even the Word of God we read does not hold a candle to.  Its riches, glory, light, magnitude are just to far and above our little minds. But I know this about that place; one day I will be "one of those" that enter that gate to be with the Lord forevermore. Can you say that?

Without a shadow of a doubt, can you say "Yes, I know I am going to heaven!" I pray you can, but if you can't and you are reading this, there is still time. Not much time we believe, He is coming soon.  When He does, all those who rejected Jesus Christ as our Messiah and Saviour will be thrown into hell to burn for an eternity. 

Won't you consider the thought of Heaven vs. Hell? Won't you ask Him to be your Saviour. He wants to. He is waiting. Don't make Him wait until it is to late.

Get Saved Today!

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

 The Light of the World is Jesus

The whole world was lost in the darkness of sin,
The Light of the world is Jesus!
Like sunshine at noonday, His glory shone in.
The Light of the world is Jesus!
 

Come to the light, 'tis shining for thee;
Sweetly the light has dawned upon me.
Once I was blind, but now I can see:
The Light of the world is Jesus!

If you don't know Him, come to Him today! 

Philippians 2:16 

 Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vai

No comments:

Post a Comment