Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 23, 2023

March 24 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

"Perfect Fear"

Hebrews 5:7

 As Jesus suffered through the agony in the garden, as He stood speechless in the presence of Pilate and His cohorts; The whip coming down, the mockery and the crown of thorns. As they beat Him and loaded His back with the cross. On to Calvary He went. Not fearing as we know fear, but with a reverential trust, while hating evil. God, not being able to look upon sin said, “If You are not left alone in this, my Word will not prove itself to be true, and with that, My promises would all be null and void.” So, Jesus hung there all alone and Satan standing there said, “What are you going to do now that you’re without a people or a country, no one cares for You, not even Your own Father.” Satan is saying, “You must be a coward, You have at Your disposal ten thousand angels, Call them out! And we will fight to the finish.” “Just as I thought, even Heaven has turned against You. They all slept while You were suffering, cowards they are; You have no friends, and all hell is against You. My comrades and I will hold nothing back; we will let the world know that You hang there.” Heaven did hear Jesus, in that He feared, Holy angels stood close by, as He endured the shame and reproach, He was not alone anymore, God heard his cry and delivered Him as He does you and me.


“I Cried, He Heard”

While in the pit devoid of light, 

I in deepest anguish

He heard my cry from darkest night, 

I’m saved! No longer to languish.

                            ~ Tom Milam


Daily Jewel:

“God heard His cry and delivered Him as He does you and I.”

Bible Reading Schedule: Judges 6-7

Weekly Memory Verses: Romans 5:1-5

Romans 5:1-5 ~ 1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3  And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4  And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. KJV


With love and prayers, may we be your faithful Philippians 2:16 Missionaries?

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Tom and Linda Milam, Missionaries to America and Around the World 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment