Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

February 15 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

 “To God Be The Glory!”

I Peter 5:6-11; Ephesians 1:17; Revelation 5:12  

The Scriptures teach us, especially in the book of Hebrews, that Jesus is continually our High Priest, to God be the glory. He is our King forever, we’re taught He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, our Father, from everlasting to everlasting. The blood has made the difference in our glorying the Father, let us never cease to praise Him. There should be nothing that’s allowed to dim the value and price of the cross, let it ever shine brightly before you. Let’s ever give Him praise and glory for His death, burial and resurrection, let these truths be glory in you forever. We will one day glorify Jesus in a perfect way; but are we taking time now to magnify and glorify His presence in us? (II Peter 3:18) says, “But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever, Amen.” 

Let’s let our talents praise Him, let’s use our time to glorify Him and serve Him, may we use our heads to think of Him and how we can buy-up opportunities to serve and glorify our God. What you are willing to have God work in you will work out of you in salvation, surrender and service. Give Him glory, He has something for you to do. Give Him the best gift available, yourself and glory will follow.

“Glorifying”

I’ll give my time, it has eternal value,  Your treasury is not full, I’ll give me to you; Take me and make me, I’m yours to enable,

Set me Lord at the servants table; All that I say and all that I do,

With all that I have, let me glorify you.

-Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“Give Him the best gift available, yourself and glory will follow.”

Daily Scripture Reading: Numbers 7       

Weekly Memory Verses: 1 Corinthians 12:12-18

With love and prayers,
May we be your faithful Philippians 2:16 Missionaries?

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Tom and Linda Milam, Missionaries to America and Around the World 

No comments:

Post a Comment