Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

June 7 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“Don’t Slack Off”
John 14:13

God help us to be faithful in intercessory prayer and worship; for this is the lifeline of a successful, submissive Christian. I am one with Christ, my work must be done with Him the center attraction, and to his glory and honor and cause.

We need to lift up Jesus in every area of our lives. We must trust in the power of Christ and what He did for us at the cross, in His resurrection and H
is soon coming. I’m rooted in Him, and I’m growing in that. Ask yourself if you are rooted, grounded and growing? Am I totally given to God? What does it mean to really be one with Christ? It is actually atonement spelled like this, “At-one-ment,” Amen! May we always demonstrate the power of God in our lives; Personally live by it, and outwardly be driven by it.

What a blessing it was to wake up this morning and realize that God almighty actually hears me and abides in me and will answer my petitions gladly as I trust and obey.

There is no slack in God’s mercy, love, grace, provision and promises.

“I Am His Will”

 Whatever I ask, He will do, 

If I abide in Him.

 My Choices are free, I am His will. 

True faith says He will answer them.

No logic ensues, to the world we are faint, 

O, but a glorious, truth to the saint.

                                        ~ Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“We must trust in the power of Christ and what He did for us.”

 Bible Reading Schedule: Nehemiah 4-6

Weekly Memory Verses:  John 3:3-7

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment