Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

June 6 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“Personality Comes From Within”
John 17:22

My characteristics proceed from a personality that sets me apart from everyone else, making me unique in my own way. I don’t even know myself or what makes me what I am in the natural realm. I can’t make an estimate of what I am or what I might become. The more I try to figure out myself, the more troubled I become about myself. So, I must turn to God. He understands me, when I don’t understand myself.

My personality will show itself through my spirituality, because that is my characteristic makeup. Whereas individuality is the characteristic of the natural man. Jesus’ personality shows that He and the Father are one. It’s hard to prove our personality until it meets with another person, and then our identity is immediately known.

When true love of God’s spirit hits a man, he is never the same again, he is transformed. He no longer wants to stand on his own ground but wants someone standing with him. When we give up all rights to ourselves, God will give us the right personality, because our true nature will emerge. The change is to love and be personally devoted.

“Love On”

Love kept is love squandered, 

Love given is well received.

Love taken away, can never return,

A true love personality can never be spent; 

Love on in light of the cross.

                                ~ Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“My personality will show itself through my spirituality.”

 Bible Reading Schedule: Nehemiah 1-3

Weekly Memory Verses:  John 3:3-7

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.


No comments:

Post a Comment