Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

June 11 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“Come With Everything”
Matthew 11:28-30

Being in the will of God, is the absolute most blessed lifestyle. In a day when lifestyles are so noticed. Thank God, I came to Jesus, and I’m still coming daily. My heart longs for each day to begin, so that I can serve Him, praise Him, adore, and learn to know Him more. Oh! To touch Him every day, and to know that the Holy Spirit is in control. Happy day, O happy day, Since Jesus washed all my sins away!

At the midnight hour, He is there, in the morning He calls me, and touches me. Going into a storm he leads me, while I’m in the storm, He holds me. Coming out of the storm I am refreshed, and I praise Him for His keeping power. I am not afraid; I’ve committed all to him. 

I’m anchored in Him and the end of the rope is tied to the leg of the throne of God. I have rest. I’m kept by grace, I float on mercy, I have peace in knowing I’m staying in Him, and nothing can stop me. I’m going forward.

“Come”

Jesus bade come, and I did, 

Then he said pray, as I was bid. 

Now He says go, and I went,   

To others I am sent.

Lay everything down to  grow, 

By going friend, you’ll get the “lo”. 

Come unto me, the path you’ll find,

Give Him your spirit, soul, body and mind.

All selfish rights give up today, 

And find yourself in a better way.

-Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“I came to Jesus, and I’m still coming daily.”

Bible Reading Schedule: Nehemiah 13

Weekly Memory Verses:  John 15:1-5

5 ¶I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment