Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

June 13 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“Come Ye After Me”
Mark 1:17; Romans 12:1-2 

I thank God daily for what He has given me, and most of the time I tearfully pray that I don’t abuse what He has given me to do and take care of. I pray daily for the right discernment of knowledge and wisdom, in knowing what it is to be totally abandoned to Christ.

As far as I know, I have now given all rights to myself to God, God help me to be a vessel of honor. What God has worked in me, may it come out to others; may I not be a stagnated Christian, but sharing and caring.

May the Holy Spirit work in me and through me to be a great soul winner. I’m learning not to say why all of the time, but what can I do now that these circumstances have come about. I must always remember that it is God who brings all of this about, it is He that sets my way.

The echo of “come unto me,” rings in my heart daily, and is a reminder that God’s blessings and will flows through the person that depends totally on the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit, and my yielding to the “come” of Jesus Christ.

“Have You?”

Have you come to Jesus?

Will you come now? 

Will you lay it all away, 

And humbly to Him bow. 

Have you come to Jesus?

Your rights to self, Thrown down?

Have you abandoned all the world, 

And His will for you have found?

                                    ~ Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“It is He that sets my way.”

Bible Reading Schedule: Esther 4-7

Weekly Memory Verses:  John 15:1-5

1 ¶I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment