Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

June 20 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“When He Prayed”
Job 42:10 

May I ever realize Christ Atonement in my life, and that I am saved completely by what Jesus did in His death, burial and resurrection. I gratefully accept that, have believed that, and have depended on it. He will keep me saved and I will inter into the Glory world on what He did and nothing that I have done to deserve all of this. 

God help me to realize the life of an intercessor, I don’t want to do it off and on, but fully dedicated to it. I am an intercessor! I need more of a vision and more of a burden for the lost, that I might intercede for them.

It doesn’t matter that people don’t recognize me, as long as they can see Jesus  in me. I want to show off Jesus and brag on Him all of the time. I’m saved and I want others to have what I have, I therefore have committed myself to the work of the Lord, that others might be saved; And that He might get the honor, glory and praise out of my life.

I will pray for others, I will intercede for them, because I got in when someone interceded for me, Oh happy day, my sins are washed away.

“He Did It”

I am Atoned for, 

He took my place.

Saved I am,

By His marvelous grace.

-Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“I got in when someone interceded for me.”

Bible Reading Schedule: Job 21-24

Weekly Memory Verses: 1 Peter 2:21-25

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment