Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

June 12 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“It’s Written All Over You”
John 1:38-43

To abide in Jesus, and to know that my life is hid with Him in God, is the ultimate in blessings. I must censor pride and all selfishness in myself, because when He saved me, He saved me within and without. Of course, my body must be made new, but I stand redeemed, Amen!

If I am a Christian within, then I must be a Christian on the outside too. On the hill or in the valley. In the storm or in the calm; I will still lift Him up and praise Him. I must show Him off, because it is in me to do it; not to prove to man that I’m saved, but to the glory of God; I’m proud to be a saint of God.

The days of this life hands me many things to think about, and to deal with, but I’m just as sure of heaven today as I was yesterday, and not because of my goodness, but because of His keeping power. He loves me, He abides in me and He is making me into what He wants me to be. I am complete in Him, and He is everything.

“Getting There”

It seems a good thought, 

To get saved today,

And instantly go to glory; 

But then if we did,

Who would be left to tell, 

The Grand Old Story? 

In Christ we are there,

We abide in Him, 

Everything He will be;

And when this house has run its course, 

Then home to Heaven, for eternity.

-Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“I am complete in Him, and He is everything.”


Bible Reading Schedule: Bible Reading Schedule: Esther 1-3

Weekly Memory Verses:  John 15:1-5

5 ¶I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment