Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

June 16 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

 What About This?”
John 15: 13-15

I am to be a working, living sacrifice, holy acceptable unto God, which is my reasonable service. This has nothing to do with literal death, but with sanctification daily, in separation and a willingness in giving all to Him.

Christ gave Himself totally, willingly, and unselfishly for me, that I might prosper and moreover live a life of anointed faith and wisdom. This goes beyond human comprehension and earthly understanding; The supernatural is involved here, glory to God!

I gladly lay down my life for Jesus. I feel the tugging of the Holy Spirit, and read it in His word, that I will not be disappointed in doing so. So here I go in the grace of Almighty God, to be used and spent, to the glory of my Saviour, for who He is and to His honor.

The natural says sit down, you are not capable, but the Spirit says, kneel down, pray, get up and go with new strength; run to the goal and slack not in being a friend. Jesus is a friend that will stay with you, when all others have gone, that is indeed a friend.

“Friends”

I went looking for friends, 

I found none there.

I went being a friend

I found friends everywhere.

                           ~ Selected

Daily Jewel:

“Run to the goal, and slack not in being a friend.”

Bible Reading Schedule: Job 5-8

Weekly Memory Verses:  John 15:1-5

1 ¶I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment