Total Pageviews

Monday, June 19, 2023

June 19 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“Driven By Passion”
John 21:16 

My heart's desire for the people I meet and minister to, is that they will learn more and more about Jesus, and have a knowledge of Him that will keep them ever going forward.

I must know the Lord to the fullest extent possible, so I can be what I’m supposed to be for Him. My desire is to be a complete, disciplined follower of Jesus. Thank God, I finally see who Jesus really is, glory hallelujah!

I realize more than ever, how much I need to be devoted to Jesus and not so much to the things I believe He wants me to do. God help those who do not want Jesus fully as Lord and Master, but only want Him when it is convenient. God help me to be in the will of God as Jesus was, totally submissive.

I believe the proper obedience to the Father, is to be a soul winner. I realize that I must love Jesus first, before I can ever begin to do anything worthwhile, and of course, I can never do enough, because all human life is too frail to be all things to all people. But since Jesus is the Lord of my life, service is unlimited, glory to God! Amen.

“Plant Yourself” 

If I only serve people, 

I’ll wear myself out.

But if I love and serve Jesus, 

I’ll dispel all doubt.

Total devotion, to Him is misunderstood, 

All of us could, if only we would.

Every seed that’s planted, 

must shed its old shell,

Before harvest has come, 

and growth has done well.

                            ~ Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“The proper obedience to the Father, is to be a soul winner.”

Bible Reading Schedule: Job 17-20

Weekly Memory Verses:  1 Peter 2:21-25

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment