Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2023

June 10 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“Seek”
Luke 11:9

I find that the more I concentrate on the things of God and His goodness and mercy, and not so much on the things I have to do or think I have to do, is the more I see doors opening everywhere. I pray for enough strength and spiritual wisdom to look and find those doors, and then walk through them. 

I want to know God more and more; I must therefore give more of myself to Him. I’m finding myself more thirsty for God; I’m hungry, and my senses’ reach for Him daily. My Christianity is not based upon my experience, thank God, my experience is based upon my Christianity. May I ever live a life that will guide someone else to heaven. 

When people see me and talk to me, I want them to crave for what I have inside of me. The Lord Jesus Christ! “Dear Lord, may I have such a personal relationship with You, that others may run to you with a broken heart, seeking to find out what serving you is all about.” May others see that I know God, and mean business about serving Him.

“Looking, Seeking”

There is a doorway of seeking, 

Standing open wide.

Faith awaits beyond this door, 

The instant you step inside.

O thirsty soul, knock and find, 

The door will spring back bold.

Cleanse your hands, draw near to God, 

Behind His door, are blessings untold.

                    ~ Tom Milam

Bible Reading Schedule: Nehemiah 11-12

Weekly Memory Verses:  John 3:3-7

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment