Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 11, 2023

April 12, 2023 ~ Linda K. Milam April Devotions: "The Good Shepherd"

And so, I continue. . . 
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all thy wondrous works. Psalms 26:7

Ezekiel 34:14-15 ~ 14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. 15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. KJV  

Have you ever really considered the GOOD THINGS you have in your life. The Bible says in James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.  We are truly blessed beyond measure. We have been waiting to share with you one of the greatest gifts, God has given us. Our new "dwelling place" here in Florida. Something we ALL prayed for, for months, and we will never have to worry about where we will serve from here in FL. Our "place" Is now a full reality! We have been "gifted" a beautiful 41-foot Motor Home. It is amazing how God's plan came to fruition. We are not to drive it as a normal motor home, it is parked, hooked up and livable for the long term. How gracious is our God? More than gracious. I'll share lots of pictures on FB. . . so watch for the post! Let me continue on with my thoughts on these verses.

Of all the gifts we have received from God, the greatest gift is His Son Jesus Christ, who died for us. My salvation, my husband, our ministries, my church (both here in FL and WV), our children, grandchildren, and now great-grandchildren; blessed gifts from God. Our possessions, or those things we call our own. All GOOD things come from God. They are His gifts to us in reward for our love and devotion to Him. 

As God said in our verses today, HE WILL PROVIDE ALL to His children and they will be greatly blessed because of His Love and care for His sheep. Are you one of God's own? Maybe you say, "I have a lot of good things and I am not one of His own." Those good things will pass away, and without God the last thing you will receive from Him is told in this verse.

"Matthew 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

When He says this, you will be immediately cast out into hell for eternity, never to have opportunity to be saved again! Don't let this happen to you, please get saved today! Surrender your heart and soul to the One who created you, sustains your life, in the hope that you will call upon Him as Saviour before it is eternally to late. Our prayer is that many will come to the Lord and never have that worry ever again; will you go to heaven or hell?  

HE CARES! Do You Know HIM?  Lord, help us to be wise, studied up, aware, and faithful to You. Amen.  With love and prayers, may we be your faithful Philippians 2:16 Missionaries?

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. 

Listen to Bro. Tom on www.wbofradio.com "The Jewel For The Day" program, every Monday - Friday at 6am and 2pm EST.

In the name of Jesus, may we be HIS emissaries and used by Him to help others. 

Tom and Linda Milam

Missionaries to America and around the world! 

PRAY BIG FOR OTHERS AND YOURSELF! GOD WANTS TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment