Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 7, 2023

May 7 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“And He Healed Them”
Matthew 12:15; Isaiah 55:13 

We can never weary our Saviour with our constant coming to Him. He never gets tired of our drawing from His strength. He never gets aggravated at what we feel are petty and frivolous complaints. We have a right to come to Him, by the shed blood that’s been applied to our lives and He never gets disgusted with our pleading it on ever case, small or great.

Our problems, no matter how severe, doesn’t shake His ability to operate nor diminish His power to do it over and over again. Are you handicapped with something? Is it a serious fever? Let Him touch your brow; Could it be twisted limbs? He’ll give you power to rise above your inability to perform as well as you would like; Could it be a mental disorder, blindness or maybe some form of cancer? It might be any number of things that attack the mortal body, but at a word He, the great Physician, can make them all flee. We have a Saviour that is touched by the feeling of our infirmities, His grace is sufficient to heal us all, from iniquities to simple enquiries.

My hope is in Jesus, my friend, and my hope is in Jesus for you and your needs. Are you unsaved? My hope is in Jesus, that you will turn to Him, in full confession of sin and ask for forgiveness, then walk in a new repented life.

I woke up this morning and soon remembered again how He gave his life for me and purchased all of my needs and desires at the cross. He took on Himself all of my hurts, diseases and sins, “By His stripes we are healed” Isaiah 53:5. The greatest miracle ever performed, is the saving of a soul; But are you also hurting, has fear gripped you? Have you spent all on other physicians? Touch the hem of His garment, He’ll give you grace to overcome the worst of problems.

“His Touch”

The Church on earth, trust the holy Spirits dealing,

And all of Heaven host, boast of God’s divine healing.

                                    ~ Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“We Can Never Weary Our Saviour.”

Bible Reading Schedule: II Kings 16-17

Weekly Memory Verses: Psalms 23:1-6

Psalms 23:1  A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment