Total Pageviews

Monday, May 29, 2023

April 27, 2023 ~ LKMilam April Devotions: "The Good Shepherd"

 And so, I continue. . . That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all thy wondrous works. Psalms 26:7

John 10:27-30 ~ 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.  KJV 

To me as a Christian I am so thankful for my salvation and the great promises written for me in the Word of God! The most precious promises may be revealed in these verses. Not only am I His, but He is mine and through Him I have eternal life, never to perish . . . but best of all no one, that means NO ONE, can pluck me from His hand! Then Jesus reveals that because He and the Father are ONE, NO ONE can pluck me from God's hand. This is the security of the Gospel. No matter what the devil wants to try to trick you with, just throw this in his nasty old face! You have been saved, secured, and guaranteed a place of pure protection.

Does it mean I am not faced with trials, no.... I am talking of my spiritual condition! Once I made that personal decision to accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, now my Saviour, I am by faith saved by grace forever more! Praise the Lord that He then recorded my name in the Lambs Book of Life, and I will one day be with Him FOREVER!

My friends, can ya'll say that? Are you sure of your salvation through Christ?  There is only one way to Heaven, and He is the Only WAY!  If you have questions, please contact me! Praying for some that were just saved at Mrs. Annie Donald's funeral services Saturday May 27th. Please pray God will help them to make right decisions in their lives for the cause of Christ.

HE CARES! Lost person, Do You Want to Know HIM?  Lord, help us to be wise, studied up, aware, and faithful to You. Amen.  With love and prayers, may we be your faithful Philippians 2:16 Missionaries?

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. 

Listen to Bro. Tom on www.wbofradio.com "The Jewel For The Day" program, every Monday - Friday at 6am and 2pm EST.

In the name of Jesus, may we be HIS emissaries and used by Him to help others. 

Tom and Linda Milam

Missionaries to America and around the world! 

PRAY BIG FOR OTHERS AND YOURSELF! GOD WANTS TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment