Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 25, 2023

April 17, 2010 ~ Our Wedding Day

On this day, April 17, 2010, 13 years ago, I said, "I do," to my husband, God, and myself. It was my two words to officially commit myself to marriage, love, honor, and respect in the name of God, to a man who promised the same thing towards me.  I can honestly say, we both have made that effort and on the whole, I believe we have succeeded. Tom has taught me more in these 13 years than I knew the previous 59 years when I lived without him. I thank God every day that we get to do this part of our lives together! I remember when we first got married, I would say, "I can't wait for our first anniversary", then I was excited to get to our 5th year and so. Today, I am looking towards the 30 years that Tom asked God to give us together here on earth before heaven. As long as we have each other I can look for that next anniversary! So many of you have been a part of our lives, as family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers. We thank you. Through our relationship and our relationship with others, you have kept us praying and trusting in our Lord, thank you.

We want to help and be a blessing to others, and through our marriage and partnership, we believe God has given us even greater opportunities to share the Gospel. Not just through Tom's preaching, but the radio station he is on 5 days a week 52 weeks of the year, the printing ministry with outreaches worldwide, one on one witnessing is one of our favorites, but through our singing, serving, pulpit filling, missions conferences, camp meetings, revivals! God is good to use us in any way He will, and we look forward to the many years before us. 

Thank you, my love, for choosing me to be your wife! I love you to infinity and beyond! 

Lin 

Psalm 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

No comments:

Post a Comment