Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 14, 2023

April 14, 2023 ~ Linda K. Milam April Devotions: "The Good Shepherd"

And so, I continue. . . 
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all thy wondrous works. Psalms 26:7

Ezekiel 34:22-24 ~ 22 Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. 23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. 24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.  KJV  

Although God spoke of the salvation of His flock, and the protection of that flock from the evil one, and here He speaks of one shepherd, David, who will care for them as their shepherd, I see the picture of my Saviour. God sent Him and Jesus willingly came to save the lost sheep of the world, His children. Those that have accepted Jesus as Saviour and He is coming again to save us from this evil world and the evil one who is trying to destroy all that is called good.

Folks, this is real. The Bible is REAL, Heaven is real and so is HELL. We are in a battle for the souls of men and right now, this day in time, all around the world, the devil is wreaking havoc on all people. Many have no contact or control and untold numbers have never heard a clear presentation of the Gospel. but God . . . We have a Saviour on the way. Are you ready? He is the GREAT SHEPHERD! The one that made a way for us to be with the Lord God in Heaven. I pray today is the day you make sure of your place with Him there.

". . .  I the LORD have spoken it."

HE CARES! Do You Know HIM?  Lord, help us to be wise, studied up, aware, and faithful to You. Amen.  With love and prayers, may we be your faithful Philippians 2:16 Missionaries?

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. 

Listen to Bro. Tom on www.wbofradio.com "The Jewel For The Day" program, every Monday - Friday at 6am and 2pm EST.

In the name of Jesus, may we be HIS emissaries and used by Him to help others. 

Tom and Linda Milam

Missionaries to America and around the world! 

PRAY BIG FOR OTHERS AND YOURSELF! GOD WANTS TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment