Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 9, 2023

April 8~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

 “He Spared Not His Son”

John 5:40; James 4:8; Luke 13:3; Luke 23:31

 As Jesus was taken away by the very ones that He was dying for, so will the sinner that continually rejects the gracious love of the Saviour. God did not spare His Son on the cross, as He bore the sins of the world. So, He will not spare the unregenerated man in the day of judgement. The sinner will be dragged away and hurled into a place prepared for the ungodly. God turned His back on His only Son as He carried the sins of you and I, because He cannot look on sin. So much more will He turn His back on those he has given opportunity time after time while living on this earth. Which is the getting ready place; But will not hesitate to judge righteously.

Jesus cried out, “my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” In light of that, don’t you know the unsaved man will cry out even the more, “Please search the Book again; I thought my name was there. Why are you forsaking me?” And God will say, “you are yet a sinner. I called you to come to me and you would not.” I made a way for you to get near to me, by accepting Jesus, (My Son) as your personal Saviour, but you would not; Remember, I said if you reject me, I will have to reject you; and you can’t say that it is not fair, because I gave you your life time to live for me and you would not. You chose to do it your way, so now you must depart from me, for I don’t know you.” (Proverbs 1:25, 26). All of the shame, sorrows and pain will be yours forever, that go to that awful place, called Hell. Grief and misery will be the wages of a person that allows their pride to separate them from the love of God and Heaven.


“Denial”

Deny the wounds that were made for you,

                                                                 Deny the blood that was given;

And God will have no other choice,

But to reward you for what you have striven.

                                            ~ Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:

“God did not spare His Son .... so He will not spare the unregenerated man....”

Bible Reading Schedule: 1 Samuel 22-24

Weekly Memory Verses: Hebrews 4:9-13 ~ 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment