Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 12, 2023

July 16~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“Perfect Trust in Asking and Seeking”
Matthew 7:7-11

When I’m out of control, God is very much in control. I must trust Him. When I’m down and out, He is up and about. I must trust Him. When I need an answer and I need many, He has the answer - it is never too hard for Him, but I must trust Him. When I need a father, He is there, when I need a friend, He is there, when I need fellowship, He is there. He is where the need is. Thank God.

Answers to my hard questions lie not in the minds of men, but in my Heavenly Father. What kind of Father would He be, that a son could not go to Him with anything, any problem, any question or any proud moment to give praise? I need not to worry about things I can do nothing about. I must give it to God.

Many times, we must walk through shadows that give us an eerie feeling, we wonder, is He really there behind such a dark place in life? We can count on it because He promised that He would never leave us nor forsake us. He gives us the ability to always abound by His gracious and wonderful Holy Spirit.

 “Asking” 

We wonder why He answers not;

It might be that we’ve failed to

ask, seek and knock.

                             ~ Tom Milam


Daily Jewel:
“Many times we must walk through shadows.”


Bible Reading Schedule: Psalm 120-131

Weekly Memory Verses:  1 Corinthians 1:26-31

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29  That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30  But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment