Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 12, 2023

July 15 ~ Dr. Tom Milam He Leadeth Me Devotional

“An Honorable Servant and Friend”
Romans 1:14

The best way that I know to pay Jesus back for what He has done for me, is to try to win others to Him. I owe Him and I’m too broke to pay Him back. Hear this! The Holy Spirit indwells me and gives me the desire and ability to go to others with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus paid a debt He didn’t owe; I owed a debt that I could never pay.

My daily prayer is to be burdened for the lost in light of what Jesus did for me. I surely owe Him everything and I truly desire to know the full impact of the plan of redemption. I must be able to show others this plan and by the power of God working in me, convince them not to make light of the call of God.

I am a servant and I surely owe the gospel to all men. I therefore am willing to spend myself for that cause. I’m not proud at all that I used to be a slave to the devil; But I’m very proud though to be a slave to Jesus, hallelujah! I count it a great honor to be in this position. I’m willing to be taught about how to be this broken bread and poured out wine for Christ and His cause.

“Teach Me” 

Thank you for the honor, 

To be able to serve you;

To go up higher, 

but never above you.

Lord, I’m little, weak and in need,

Show me sweet mercy and teach me to heed.

                                                                                                    ~ Tom Milam

Daily Jewel:
“I owe Him and I’m too broke to pay Him back.”



Bible Reading Schedule: Psalm 119

Weekly Memory Verses:  Romans 10:9-13  

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12  ¶For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment