Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2022

The King of Glory - Dr. H. Tom Milam

 He is the King of Glory, 

    hanging as the King of thieves,

To the pleasure of their mocking,

    no diadem He receives.

A crown of thorns is his treasure,

    while hanging on the cruel tree,

O, the pain and shame He suffered,

    while dying there for you and me.

With gratitude and sorrow,

    I walk along and weep.

For in my heart I truly know,

    that He’ll forever keep.

I put the wounds upon His back

    and in His precious hands.

But one day soon He’ll call for me,

    unto that better land.                  

4-7-98

 May we be faithful to be your Philippians 2:16 Missionaries. 

Philippians 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Tom and Linda Milam
Missionaries to America
and around the world


No comments:

Post a Comment