Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2021


"Overwhelmed?" 

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2
 
At our house in FL preparing for a very busy day. So much going on all around and I miss my sweetheart / the one who always encourages and loves me most.

My mind races with all that must be done and I began to feel anxious ~ then I read this verse this morning and realize that what I am feeling is the overwhelming burden of life that I am facing. In my life in the ministry, as well as my personal life. So I began to Pray and told God what is overwhelming me. He already knew ~ but He always wants us to talk to Him.

In the depths of our despair we can cry out to God. Confide in Him and share our burdens. It is in this time of turning to Him that we learn He is trustworthy. We can turn to God for help and He will lead us to a towering rock of safety. He cares about us - enough to send His Son to die for us! I am so thankful I know my Saviour loves me and was willing to die for me. I will never suffer the ultimate suffering of the unsaved. Heaven is looking sweeter all the time!

Dear Lord. How you have blessed. Please bless the reader and their families. Thank you for all that you have done in our lives. Thank you for your Word that always provides instruction in every situation. Help us Lord, to listen and obey in all ways. Please protect, guard, and lead our dear loved ones and friends. Please give wisdom, patience and understanding where needed. We love you Lord. Thank you for first loving us. In Jesus name, Amen. 

He loves us, we win!
Missionary to America
LKMilam

No comments:

Post a Comment