Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2016

I Know Who I am ~ Linda K. Milam


I ran across this on the internet.  I took the time to look up each verse - and I just have to say I am so thankful that God reassured me of my salvation and eternal home in heaven on August 13, 1968. Some newly born again people have the blessing to be saved and enter immediately into a sound, Bible Believing, New Testament church and are discipled in the way that a new Christian should grow spiritually. 
 
That did not happen for me for many years after I was saved, I was never taught how to live as a Christian; I had never been trained in the way of the Lord.  I was that person who had not "learned" how to live, surrender, and be Christ Like.  So over the years, I made many mistakes.  I failed people in many ways.  If you have known me long, I have made some major mistakes in my life.  But for the Grace of God! He never left me.  He loved me in spite of my failures and shortcomings. 
 
Isn't it a shame that the people that should love us here on earth, cannot have that same forgiving Love the Lord has for all of us. But, the Bible tells us of these broken relationships, and even warns us that in the "last days" men will wax more and more to evil.  May the Lord give me that spirit of forgiveness that he portrayed when He gave His very life for me.  That was made personal on purpose.  Each one of us have the option to make that a "me" experience.  God Has been so good to me and my husband.  We are truly blessed!
 

I Know Who I Am

I am God's child (John 1:12)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15)
I am united with the Lord(1 Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price(1 Cor. 6:19-20)
I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt.5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ(1 Cor 12:27)
I am free forever from condemnation (Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant (Phil.3:20)
I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8:31-34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God(2 Cor.5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God(Rom.8:35-39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor.1 :21-22)
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8: 28)
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16). I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3). I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am God's co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor 6:1). I am God's workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected (Phil. 1: 5)
I have been redeemed and forgiven (Col. 1:14). I have been adopted as God's child (Eph 1:5)
I belong to God
Do you know
Who you are!?

 
 
Have a Blessed Day!
 
Linda K. Milam
 
Missionary to America
Be Blessed
 
Phil .2:16

No comments:

Post a Comment